fot

Forwarded: Peerless Barn Find

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Peerless Barn Find
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:02:43 -0600 (MDT)
In case you haven't seen this.  And yes, AOL subscribers may or may not be
getting messages from autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:11:45 EDT
Subject: Peerless Barn Find
To: vintage-race@autox.team.net

I finally got to look and photograph the Peerless (chassis GT2-00206,
Engine TS46347E) that I mentioned a few weeks back.  It appears to be all
there except the interior.  Has the original dash and steering wheel and
all instruments.  Has a removable roll bar (only) appears to have a set of
Minilites.  Glass all good.  Body in very good shape.  Head is off.  I'd
like some suggestions for what its worth, so I can advise the executor.

I can put it on ebay for him if we have to but the purist in me would
rather see it go to a loving home.  Pics available upon request.  There is
also a Lancia Scorpion and the MGA with Mazda running gear that was raced
with a Chev v8 originally.

Unfortunately, in going through the house, we could not find any race
history for any of the cars, did find a registration for the Peerless.
I have no financial interest in this at all, just trying to help the
executor of an old friend's estate.