fot

TR4A Road Help Needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A Road Help Needed
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:49:51 EDT
Kent Howard is near Moab, Utah and heading for Grand Junction, CO.

He has a massive oil leak  (two quarts per 100 mi). I've talked him into
looking for loose fittings on the left side of his TR4A tractor engine, and the
valve cover, and he is going to call back in an hour or so.....about 6:00PM
this
evening.

He did make 4-5 turns on his valve cover fittings, just now, and this may be
the problem. It does not seem to be an internal engine problem, thankfully.

If necessary, he would like to hook up with someone in the Grand Junction
area to help him look at it.

If there is someone out there, please reply and I will give his cell phone
number.