fot

trip advice needed....now parts offers

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: trip advice needed....now parts offers
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:06:12 EDT
Also, if anyone needs any body panels, like TR6 RH fender or TR4 panels or
hoods, or TR4 chassis or 4.1:1 gears, aluminum water pump and housing, brand
new
TR4/6/Spitfire windshield (still in box) TR4 blocks, ad nauseum.

or ask for specific parts....we are traveling with empty trailer and can
potentially deliver large or unusual part if near our I-80 route from Iowa to
San
Francisco.

Joe Alexander