fot

ViR 2004

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: ViR 2004
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:50:39 EDT
Two things:

FoT PATCHES FOR ViR

Dean Tetterton (The Dean of Triumphs) sent me a FoT Logo Patch that is
circular (thanks Dean). It is quite attractive, but I dont know who had these
made
up and Dean doesnt remember either. Anyone know? We would like to make these
patches available to the folks coming to ViR.

ViR LODGING

I am working with a motel in Danville. It is brand new, the closest to the
track, has all amenities, including an expanded continental breakfast. It is
near a mall, a very good restaurant, and an Autozone. It has free high speed
internet access also.

If I can get the price point down to about $60 per night, how many folks are
interested? I need about 20 rooms blocked to get a price break. Raise your
hands. No commitment required.

I reviewed these facilities firsthand and was very impressed with them and
the personnel. There are suites available as well.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander (for Event Chair Mike Jackson)