fot

TR 4A type bonnet hinges for sale

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR 4A type bonnet hinges for sale
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:23:44 -0700
Well, when someone called for a pair of these a few weeks or months
back, I searched for this extra pair and I just couldn't find them!
Today I found 'em in the bottom of a box of personal papers!

This is a pair of TR 4A type bonnet hingers  (TR 4, etc.) that are in
good condition.  The paint is nasty and there is some rust, but the
metal looks to be quite solid and I think most of the texture on these
is just a build up of paint, grease, and grime, as opposed to actual
metal damage from corrosion.   Subsequently, I believe they would clean
up to a fairly good standard.   They came off a california parts car.

$6.00 plus shipping...

--Justin Wagner