fot

Berkeley

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Berkeley
From: VANDECARR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:58:56 EDT
About 3 years ago I bought a 59 Berkeley.   I too fell in love with the shape
and the awesome possibilities.   It's now sitting up on a shelf in my garage
until I retire and have time to start another major project.   It easily fits
on a 4x8 sheet of plywood. I'm thinking of putting in the drivetrain from the
Legend series car.

If anyone is interested there is a someone in Croton-on Hudson NY who is the
president of the Berkeley club and is a good resource of information.

Dean VanDeCarr