fot

A new Devin find!

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: A new Devin find!
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 05:00:21 -0800 (PST)
FOTer's: For those of you not interested in Devin projects can just throw this
in your trash bin, but, for those of us that just have to collect projects
please read on. I have come upon another Devin. This one is a very good,
unmounted body with cockpit kit. The PO intended to mount it on the supplied
TR4 chassis. All the suspension is there ready to be bolted on, along with the
rear axle. It comes with a set of TR 72 spoke wire wheels and a set of Jaguar
wire wheels (not sure what he was thinking there). He desired more than the
normal TR  drivetrain would supply, so it also comes with a 215 ci aluminum
block Buick V8 with Weber downdrafts, a 4 speed Corvette aluminum tranny, and
three or four aluminum bell housings. If anyone is interested in this new find
please contect me off list and I can supply more info. Thanks - Ed