fot

RE: Running with VARA

To: jaboruch <jaboruch@adelphia.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Running with VARA
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:20:36 -0800
Hmmm, well Henry you're just not cheating enough. I know Peyote doesn't
count, 'cause it's weirdly fast and gets to "honestly" break rules with
both hands (though they've recently drawn the line on my Wilwood
ultralight calipers (just because Mr. Wilwood was 3 probably years old in
1960 doesn't mean Peyote couldn't have had them--he could have been very
precocious)), but my little NASCAR TR3 will handle any and all of those.
Of course they carry me out of town on a rail, but it's fun while it
lasts.