fot

RE: New Triumph 2.2 liter Engine

To: elliottd <elliottd@look.ca>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New Triumph 2.2 liter Engine
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:38:11 -0800
Kind of cool, kind of goofy.

I'm involved in the new Vincent project. Part of the project is a "secret"
power cruiser that you can actually pretty much reconstruct if you go to
the "build your own Vincent" section of the website www.vincentmotors.com
and select the lowered frame before you stick the tank and other stuff on.
This is a feet forward, sit-up-and-beg pullback bar cruiser with a 130HP
RC51 motor in it. I drove it. I've been riding bikes since I was 16, which
is 40 years ago, I've raced bikes in just about every format I could think
of. I drive on the street with people in Volvos, and I have to say, it
scared the crap out of me.

The good new is that with just a little work and some parts from Honda
Racing (HRC) we can get 210 HP out of the motor. That would be better.