fot

Selling my beloved TR4

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Selling my beloved TR4
From: "rob noyes-smith" <robnoyes@cybermesa.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 12:16:35 -0700
Hi Everyone, I will have the car up and running this week when I will put it
on Ebay if no one is interested. Of course I would like $13, 999 but I'm
willing to take $10500 from a fellow Triumph nut. Please let me know ASAP as I
have to fly to South Africa on the 11th Nov to see my ailing mother, no this
is not a come on story it's real life, and so I would like to get on ebay by
Tues /Wed this week as I am now car rich but cash poor.Thanks Rob. If you want
to call, 505-821-4369 Mtn time, for those who don't know me I'm a friend of
the inimitable "Sir" Henry Morrison here in Albuquerque, which may or may not
be a recommendation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of TR 4 Description.doc]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-004s.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TR4 Rt rear full view.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TR4 Lt rear Full view.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TR4 Lt front no engine.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TR4 Rt front no engine.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TR4  putting in Engine.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
JAG on trl ABQ.jpg]