fot

TR3 dual brake master conversion, anyone interested?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 dual brake master conversion, anyone interested?
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 06:33:20 -0700
Amici,

I will be converting my TR3 race car to dual brake master cylinders similiar in
design to the unit sold by Racetorations.
I've made some sketches based on one of their units and have sent them to a fab
shop.  I'm expecting a quote back from the fab shop sometime early next week as
to the cost of bending up the various pieces necessary to make one.  I'm sure
the cost would be cheaper if more units were made.  Anyone out there interested
in having one made for their TR3?  If so contact me off list and if enough are
interested we just might be able to get the price down some.

Thanks

Brad
1957 TR3 vintage racer