fot

ViR June 2004/All Women Race Feature

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: ViR June 2004/All Women Race Feature
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:27:02 EST
Friends of Triumph:  Susan Kahler will be representing the FoT in the All
Women's races in concert with the theme of honoring 'Women in Racing'. If you
know of anyone else that would qualify as a woman driver at this event, please
induce them to enter.

Mike Jackson  & Joe Alexander

Any help that you can provide promoting the event would be wonderful.

Our format works as follows:
cars entered run in their appropriate group as outlined in our entrant info
http://www.virclub.com/pages/eventInfo04/GoldCup04/2004GCInfo2.pdf

Features such as the All-Women Race than get a race of their own so it is
bonus track time.  In this case there are mixed groups and then there is the
feature.  We will be classing the cars for the feature race by displacement.
We hope to have enough female participants to be able to field three
groups - open wheel, small bore <1750 cc and med/large bore 1800 cc +.  If
we do not have enough participants we will combine the small and med/large
bore groups to run on Sunday.  This determination will be made two weeks
before the event.

The entry form is available at
http://www.virclub.com/pages/eventInfo04/GoldCup04/2004GCapp2.pdf.

I look forward to hosting you at VIR in June.

Julie Allen
Director of Marketing and Development