fot

Re: Vintage racing from Monterrey is on Speed Vision NOW

To: BillB@bnj.com, rkramer3@austin.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage racing from Monterrey is on Speed Vision NOW
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:55:53 EST
In a message dated 11/24/2003 9:39:29 PM Central Standard Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

> Subj: RE: Vintage racing from Monterrey is on Speed Vision NOW
>  Date: 11/24/2003 9:39:29 PM Central Standard Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:BillB@bnj.com";>BillB@bnj.com</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:rkramer3@austin.rr.com";>rkramer3@austin.rr.com</A>, <A
>HREF="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>
>  Sent from the Internet
>

> Damn, I don't have a Tivo here at the house in Maui. Did you see Peyote?

Bill:

I watched it part time last night (half & half with a Marquette basketball
game).  I watched what appeared to be the sports racer group, and thought I
caught a glimpse of the Peyote at one point.  Am I correct you were not among
the
top five finishers?  The overall race coverage was pretty good.  Enjoyed the
Bugatti race.  There was Goodwood coverage on this week as well.  I am home
recovering from radical prostate surgery, so I sure enjoy having Speedvision,
which was only recently added to our cable options.

Bill Dentinger