fot

Thanks

To: fot@autox.team.net, mjb@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:44:58 -0600
One of the many things I'm thankful for at this time of year is the army of
friends from the Triumph hobby. At the risk of sounding corny, this list ,
which means this gang of people, has provided me with hours and hours of
enjoyment this year. I've been involved in lots of civic, charitable, and
social groups over the years, and the FOT gang never ceases to delight me
with its can-do attitude. That goes for you guys and gals outside the USA
too, -- a special thanks to all of you for not injecting anything about the
world mess into our fun hobby. And of course, Thanks, Mark Bradakis! Happy
Thanksgiving!

uncle jack