fot

RE: Master & Commander

To: Brad Eells <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>, N197TR4@cs.com, BillDentin@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Master & Commander
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:46:03 -0800
I liked them alright, but they are a bit light. It's very expensive to film
anything on the water. The books are way better. One of the better adoptions
of historical fiction books is the BBC versions of the Richard Sharpe series
by Bernard Cornwell. I've read all his books--they're great, and the series
is on DVD. Very good stuff. And very much in keeping with my love of Lbs.