fot

Grassroots Motorsports R0-Spit at PRI show

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports R0-Spit at PRI show
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:51:33 EST
Just thought you guys might want to know that there will be one Triumph on
display at the huge PRI show in Indianapolis this week. Yes, with our Ro-Spit
finally done, we have decided to display it in our booth at this year's PRI
show.

This 1978 Triumph Spitfire features a 240 hp Mazda Rotary drivetrain, 5 speed
Mazda trans and first and second generation Mazda rear end. It also has a
wild new paintjob.

If you want to see more, stop by our booth or check out our website:
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com.

And yeah, this is blatant self promotion, but it is going to probably be a
cold day in hell before you see another Triumph at a major American racing show.

Tim Suddard/GRM