fot

Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nomination
From: Ed Diehl <mediehljr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:19:40 -0800 (PST)
I would like to nominate to our exclusive membership a Triumph racer probably
known to many of the group. He raced a Spitfire in vintage events for many
years and then went "real racing" in F prod, SCCA. A couple of years ago he had
a serious shunt at turn 16 on the Sebring long course with considerable damage
to his very nice bright orange Spit. The rebuild is now nearing completion and
he will soon be back at it. Lets have a second for my friend , Greg Piehl.
Cheers, Ed.
   Greg' s E Mail : piehl1@msn.com.

Ed Diehl