fot

FW: where to purchase Velocity Stacks and filter setup

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: where to purchase Velocity Stacks and filter setup
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:28:43 -0800
Who can recommend a decent set of short fully radiused velocity stacks?

And on that same note, I'd like to start running an air filter this year
and I've seen some decent ITG or Pipercross setups which fully enclose
the both velocity stacks in the same chamber...anyone out there running
one of these setups on a spit with 1.5" carbs?
I'm not against using a single filter for each but it seems as though it
could help to stablise the air before going into the carbs.

Aaron Johnson
#38 F-Prod Spitfire MkIV Oregon Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9