fot

Re: Tom Schultz

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: Tom Schultz
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:04:00 EST
In a message dated 12/20/2003 6:20:54 AM Central Standard Time,
vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:
My searches on the Internet show three Tom Schultzes in Wauwatosa. Would
you have any idea who this person might be and how I might contact him? (I
figure that in a town as small as Wauwatosa, you would know them all...)
Geezz....now I know why Uncle Jack goes so fast.  He got to have huge balls.
He lives in Geneseo and calls Wauwatosa small.  Last time I was in Geneseo,
the lights were out.  The sidewalks were rolled up.  It was closed.  That don't
happen in Wauwatosa.

Bill Dentinger

PS

Incidentally, Wauwatosa is an old Wisconsin Indian word.  Literally it
means...'Not with my sister.'

PPS

Concerning Mr. Schultz...I'll see if George Bruggenthies knows him, and get
back to you.