fot

parts transportation

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts transportation
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 06:58:24 -0700
I have sold via ebay a pair of TR250 doors that need transported from
Albuquerque, New Mexico to Fountain Valley, Calif.(near L.A.)
I have $100 in my budget for this move if any FOT members are going through
Albuquerque in that direction that would like to assist in this parts move.
This is ready now.

I have also sold a TR6 right front fender and a few other parts that will
need to move from Albuquerque, NM to Austin, Tx in early to mid Jan. 04.
This is another possible gas money transaction for a FOT member if they are
interested.

Thank You, Merry Christmas,
Walt Hollowell