fot

RE: TR

To: "'John Kipping'" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:47:37 -0800
Also, check as to whether an international driving permit is required in
your country of choice.  I believe it is written so that you do not need
an IDP if the country you are visiting is the same official language as
yours, (ie: england, south africa etc...Spanish do not need one in
mexico), but I believe the law actually says you are required to
have...available $15 US from AAA.

However, John, the new IDPs do have a spot for them to Ban you,
basically a Black Ball list on the front page and then a list of all the
countries you are banned from driving.

Aaron Johnson
#38 FP Spit Mk4 Oregon Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9