fot

Another Triumph Christmas Story

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Triumph Christmas Story
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 18:01:40 -0500
Amici:

Heres another Christmas Triumph story. In 1980, I had just bought The Blue
TR3. I didnt have a place to store it, so it was at the farmhouse my
brother was renting. My brothers friend came for Christmas in his 1949
Piper Clipper on his way south. The friend wanted to leave early the
following morning. During the night, it got REALLY COLD and windy. The next
morning was so cold, my brothers BMW 2002 wouldnt start, nor his Datsun
pickup. The only vehicle that would start was The Blue Car!

My brother drove his friend to the airport in the TR3. Then the Clipper
wouldnt start! They jumped the Clipper with The Blue Car, and the buddy
continued on his merry way.

So unreliable, these British cars.

John Herrera

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup