fot

RE: Cold Places

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: RE: Cold Places
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:24:46 -0800
 I think someone is trying to tell me something. The driver called to tell
us that they couldn't take us to our house--too icy up on Germantown road.
My sister-in-law had to climb up our hill to check on the house--the power
is out and apparently the battery on the emergency generator is dead so the
gate wouldn't open. She said there's about a foot of snow at the house. It's
80 degrees and sunny here in maui and we're leaving in about an hour.

I must be crazy. Well, we already knew that, but I must also be really
stupid.