fot

Re: Car Transport

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Transport
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:19:43 -0500
I agree with Gary.  We have moved a number of cars throughout the country
with Intercity and highly recommend them.  Their prices are usually a little
lower than Passport and their service is just great!

I've had problems with the independent brokers who are usually cheaper, but
not worth the risk.  Unless you know the private guys (like Uncle Jack,
etc.) stick with one of the known companies.  If time is critical, make sure
you don't get a quote listed as "carriers convience" as you could be waiting
a long time for the pickup.

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com