fot

Re: FW: Racing in short sentences

To: jrherrera90@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Racing in short sentences
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:01:25 EST
In a message dated 1/11/04 11:53:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jrherrera90@hotmail.com writes:

<< As she, like us, was campaigning a TR3 (in Pink, of course) in all the
Nationals, we got to know each other
 >rather well. Hence my short contribution to racing history-in a sentence:
 >In 1965, At Stagecoach Hill, an inn just over the Massachusetts Line
 >from Lime Rock Park, during the mandatory Sunday break from the summer
 >National Races, I turned Donna Mae on to Pimm's #1 Cups. >>

I can print your message and show it to her, though I do not understand it
myself.

<<you may pass it along to anyone you feel might be interested.>>