fot

RE: Header Wrap

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <jaboruch@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: Header Wrap
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@CBORD.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:41:42 -0500
I have tried wrapping and not wrapping header pipes using two different
sources of pipes. In each case, the pipes failed that had the header
wrap on them. No problems with the ones that went without. I race a
Spitfire, so buying stainless steel headers would double the value of
the car...................well, almost!

Russ Moore