fot

Re: sticky float valves

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sticky float valves
From: "Gary & Gretchen" <garygret@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:07:40 -0600
That was the first British mechanics lesson I got -
If it dies and smells rich, bang the carbs with a suitable roadside rock.
If it dies and doesn't smell rich, bang the fuel pump.
Worked for many years, at least until I got into racing. Then things seemed
to go bang all by themselves...

Gary Schneider