fot

Weisco pistons

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Weisco pistons
From: Joe Boruch <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:32:02 GMT
I am looking to have some custom TR3/4 pistons made by Wiseco.  They will be
87mm with a 165/1000 inch pop-up.  They will have the underside of the dome
lightened as well as the rest of the piston.   They will use Wiseco rings.  The
catch is, they want a minimum order of 8, and that is 3 more that what I was
looking to buy at this time.  As of this time, we are looking at about $111 per
piston with pins and rings (plus shipping). Is anyone interested in splitting
an order?

Another alternative is that there was some discussion about Venolia pistons a
while back on the list.  Do they have a pop-up piston and will they do small
orders?

Joe(B)