fot

Bearings

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bearings
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:04:49 -0800
 My friend Bob Yarwood has always had a "thing" about getting proper engine
bearings. After fussing about for some time he located a source of tri-metal
(yup, there's lead in there) NOS bearings in New Zealand and bought up the
stock. He's got a fairly large quantity of TR bearings in the pile. I don't
know how many he wants to part with or what the price will be, but I thought
before I bugged him for more than a good supply for myself I'd see if
there's interest from any of you folks.