fot

WINTER

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: WINTER
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:00:54 EST
Amici:

Those of you who live in warmer climes probably can't relate to the things
the rest of us have to do to make it through WINTER.  I'm talking about ice
fishing, skating, skiing, snow men, snow forts, snow ball fights, snowmobiling,
etc.  If you do it right, WINTER can actually be fun.  No one does it better
than the people in MINNESOTA.  The city of St. Paul has an annual Winter
Festival
that would rival Mardi Gras.  Now and again, they decide to build an 'ICE
CASTLE.'  They don't do it every year because it is so expensive (and
dangerous...when they start melting), but when they do, it is awesome.  They
did one
again this year, and some of our St. Paul bricklayers donated their time to
help
set the blocks of ice pulled out of the Mississippi.  It is one heck of a sight
to see, especially at night when it is all lit up from inside.  If you'd like
to see a picture, contact me off LIST.

Bill Dentinger

PS

WINTER can be great, but it sure SUCKS when it comes to BLACKHAWK FARMS in
April, and you're trying to do a 'Carb and Test' day.