fot

Re: Chuck-it checklist

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chuck-it checklist
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:06:25 -0500
In some cases, it has taken me the better part of a quarter-century to either
find a use, or find another USER, for any given Triumph part I've saved over
the years. And I've saved a lot, including several moderate-sized hauls of
others' throwaways.

Even now, I tend to throw away very little, other than obviously spent bits.
But occasionally even those will be saved as potential conversation starters,
i.e., "Holy Cr*p! THAT was on your car, and you're still ALIVE?" kinds of
conversations.

:-)

--Andy Mace