fot

Fw: TR4 racer

To: <CARLSRENT@aol.com>
Subject: Fw: TR4 racer
From: "mordy dunst/ gasket works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:04:43 -0800
Carl;

I will forward your querry to the Tr group and hope you can hook up with
someone close to your location.  OUr group members have connections for many
"go fast" parts .
Do you plan to race this car?

M. Dunst

Hello, My name is Carl Stenquist, I am in Montour Falls, NY.  I am restoring a
TR4 race car that has not been run since 1985.  I am looking for information
on performance parts for the car, and am interested in chatting with TR folks
about  parts and suppliers.  My E-mail address is CARLSRENT@AOL.COM
                                                     Thanks
                                                          Carl