fot

Re: Fw: Ffinish building the triumph based formula car?!

To: dtalbott@archrepro.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Ffinish building the triumph based formula car?!
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 20:27:46 EST
In a message dated 2/6/2004 8:17:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dtalbott@archrepro.com writes:

> I always kinda thought the Spitwad front uprights and spindles used on many
> Formula Fords qualified them as Triumph-based formula cars.  DT

Right! Even before the Spitfire, ISTR that some of those bits (from the
Herald) were actually used on some early 1960s F1 cars....

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
  Triumph Herald engine with wings.