fot

Re: PURCHASE

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PURCHASE
From: "Mike Rose" <lytspeed@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 13:25:34 -0500
Sounds just like a friend who had his twin turbo RX7 listed for sale just a
few weeks ago and a guy from some Euro country offered to pay the $21,000 he
wanted for the car, but he only had a cashier's check for $30,000 drawn on a
U.S. bank (a refund for a purchase he had made) and needed the difference in
money delivered with the car which was to be picked up in three days.  Sure.
My friend didn't bother to reply and he never heard from the guy again.

Mike Rose