fot

Bad news in New Zealand

To: "'Dean Tetterton '" <Richtr@erols.com>,
Subject: Bad news in New Zealand
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:54:10 -0800
Some of you folks might know Dick Buckingham, he and his wife Judy are  the
guiding lights of Sovern, the main vintage racing organization for the
northwest. Dick has been injured in a serious accident in New Zealand. I
suspect FOT member Bill Hart and Tony Garmey are with him, though I haven't
heard from them. These are the threads from some messages I recieved last
night:

Bill,

Thanks for the message - count me in as I only wish we could do something.

I am presently in NZ and spoke with Judy this morning. Dick is still in a
coma and they are thinking of moving him to Christchurch today for an MRI.
Judy fortunately has many friends here who are providing much valued support
and love.

Judy said that she appreciated all the thoughts and prayers for Dick and to
keep it up.

Regards
David Cohen