fot

RE: Spitfire/GT6 U-Joints

To: "'Greg Solow'" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire/GT6 U-Joints
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:41:07 -0700
I have used the GMB before and haven't had any problems with their
breakage.  But I did have difficulties getting them to fit properly.
They seemed too wide to get the clips in.

These that I recently bought looked pretty well made but you can't
really tell by looking.

Everyone so far has recommended Spicer and the same goes for my
machinist.  So I guess I'll get some of those and cross my fingers.  I
think there is a local source if not, I am sure one of the major
suppliers carries them.

Thanks,
Joe