fot

RE: Aluminum hubs

To: elliottd <elliott@videotron.ca>, John Price <jprice1@txcyber.com>,
Subject: RE: Aluminum hubs
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:58:23 -0800
There's not much stress there--it's the outer edge of the flange where it
meets the wheel. But I'll probably keep it just because it's pretty. I can
easily chamfer the calipers, but they're beautiful and rare (and were
absurdly expensive). I'd just as soon take a file to my wristwatch. I'm
going to play with spacers first. There's enough differential pad movement
to accommodate it with slightly worn pads. Though it might all go bad when I
fit new ones.