fot

Fwd: Re: read it immediately (Virus)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: read it immediately (Virus)
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:21:45 -0600
I just received this message.  I did not send a message to the e-mail
address mentioned below.  I suspect someone's computer is infected by a
virus and is spoofing e-mail addresses (including mine).  I've got the
latest anti-virus and spyware detection software loaded and active - my
machine is clean.

Happy computing!

- Tony Drews