fot

Re: Compensation For "Driver Weight"

To: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>, <Group44TR7@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Compensation For "Driver Weight"
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:34:18 -0500
The copy that I have is borrowed. It is on a CD. The CD says Peter Ustinov
and the title says The Grand Prix of Gibraltar. It's part of a series
offered by Riverside Specialty Series and also says 2002 Ace Records Ltd.
Made in The UK.
I believe my friend said that he saw an ad in one of the popular sports car
magazines and asked his kids to get it for him for Christmas.
I'll try to find out more about where he ordered or where he saw the ad.
JVV