fot

Re: Congrats to Steve Smith & Mordy

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Congrats to Steve Smith & Mordy
From: "John Wilkins" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:57:23 -0800
HMMM! Unfortunately I can back that up. Steve didn't going blow by me, I
could never catch him nor would I even see him after a couple of laps. He
was the class of the field running 3 sec. a lap faster than 95% of the run
group and out running a cheater Turner.  Mordy and I were a different story
as we had a great battle all weekend long with him passing me on the long
straights and me trying to pass him back in the infield. Great job to both
Steve and Mordy! Good clean - no contact racing.
See ya in Vegas!

John Wilkins
"66 Triumph Spitfire #892 DP/M