fot

Re: Ustinov

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ustinov
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:51:49 -0700
I have that book by Frere and like it very much.  He goes into a bit more
detail and some better (simpler) examples than many of the other similar books.

You should especially like the picture on Page 37 of a TR (2 or 3?) coming
through a corner at Spa in 1955 with an Austin-Healey spinning out in front
of it.