fot

1965 Spitfire for Sale - Vintage Race Ready

To: "All Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1965 Spitfire for Sale - Vintage Race Ready
From: "Cliff" <Rctr6eastm@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:01:08 -0500
My 1965  - 1147cc Spitfire is for sale. It has SCCA logbooks dating from 1975
and VSCDA logbooks from 1997. It is VSCDA & SVRA eligible. With some minor
paint touch-ups it will be ready to race this spring.

Engine is overbored .040 with Cosworth pistons & rings, dual SU Carbs,
Aeroquip braided steel fuel, oil and brake line hoses, HPC coated header, K &
N Air filter, Holly fuel pressure regulator, competition oil pan, and
Lumination electronic ignition.

Car is equipped with a gear reduction starter, custom rear axles (Able Machine
- Grand Rapids, Mi.), Spax shocks (front are adjustable perch), GT6
Transmission, 411 rear end, Autometer Pro Comp 2 Tach, 8 Gal. ATL fuel cell, 5
lb. Halon fire supression system, and Supertrap muffler.

Many spare parts and accessories.

I'm asking $5,400 for this race ready car - a barrell of fun to drive!

I'll send photos via e-mail to interested parties.

Cliff Eastman
(802) 247-4948 (Home)
(419) 346-9226 (Cell)