fot

RE: TR6 differential gear ratios

To: "Walt Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 differential gear ratios
From: "Russ Moore" <rem9@sunlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:20:49 -0500
Walt,
As I recall there was a difference in the numbers stamped on the cases. I am
a little fuzzy on just what it was. I would caution though, that by now many
diffs have been rebuilt since they were new and often the ring and pinion
inside is not what it started out with. Best to physically confirm what the
ratio is, either by rotation or by visual inspection.

Russ Moore
Brooktondale, NY