fot

No Torque Wrench Required

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: No Torque Wrench Required
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:28:04 EST
Who says there is no racing humor any more?

A young Indian woman goes to a doctor for her first-ever physical exam.

After checking all of her vitals and running the usual tests, the doctor
says,
"Well, Running Doe, you are in fine health. I could find no problems. I did
notice one anomaly, however."

"Oh, what is that, Doctor?"

"Well, I noticed your breasts have no nipples."

"None of the people in my tribe have nipples, " replied Running Doe.

"That is amazing," said the doctor. "Would you mind, I'd like to write this
up for The South Carolina Journal of Medicine?"

She said, "OK."

"First of all" asked the doctor, "Just how big is your tribe?"

Running Doe answered, "We are 500 strong"

"And what is the name of your tribe?" asked the doctor.

Running Doe replied "We're called..............

(I hate to do this so close to Memorial Day).......................

"THE INDIAN NIPPLELESS FIVE HUNDRED"