fot

Walter Mitty update

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Walter Mitty update
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 09:40:25 EST
Wanted to give everyone an update on our anniversary party at the Walter
Mitty. May 1-2.

Koni is now coming and will do a shock seminar and work on readers shocks at
no charge all during the weekend. This is what they promised:

We would like to bring the Koni Service Trailer and provide the normal
on-site dynoing and light service work that we normally also do at the Runoffs,
ARRC
and Solo II Nationals.   On a first come-first served basis, we dyno any
Konis for free and do any service work on Konis that can be done on-site for
free
and the racer simply pays for parts.   We will dyno non-Konis for a small
charge when time permits around the Koni work.

Also Dayton Wire Wheel and our own tire guru John Rastetter (from the Tire
Rack) will be there to offer advice. We also have a micro car museum planning
bring some cool little cars out. Saab is pulling cars out of their museum
too. Famed Triumph curmudgeon JK Jackson will talk Triumphs and our own Carl
Heideman is bringing his supercharged MGB and will do MG seminars.

This thing is turning out to be huge. We have over 40 vendors lined up. We
will be bringing pretty much all our project cars and have a bunch of surprises
planned. Also all our readers will be invited to autocross new MINIs for FREE.
Details are at our website. www.ClassicMotorsports.net and
www.GrassrootsMotorsports.com

Show of hands, who's coming!?