fot

Watch out, we got the power now!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Watch out, we got the power now!
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:49:26 EST
We dyno tested our new engine last week and we are up almost 30 horsepower.
We plan on unleashing this on the Triumph TR3 racing world at the walter Mitty
and again at the Gold Cup in June.
What we need now is some spray on driving talent in a can. Mike Jackson or
Jeff Snook, you guys obviously have some of this stuff, can we borrow it?

Seriously, we are real happy with our new JK Jackson built mega-engine and we
will be doing a very interesting story on this engine build up, with dyno
charts comparing it to a hot street engine and a bone stock Roadster Factory
rebuild in the September issue of Classic Motorsports magazine.

You can order a FREE sample of our magazine at our website: www.Classic
Motorsports.net