fot

RE: An ounce of prevention

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: An ounce of prevention
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:22:48 -0800
Let's hear it for checklists. I'm developing one for Peyote. I was talking
with Bob Yarwood yesterday and he reminded me that I should look for chipped
teeth on my diff having dragged my transmission down the road at high speed.
Should probably check out the driveshaft too. Duh.

I have a practical checklist developed for first run of the year. I'll type
it in and share if any of you folks that have one will do the same.