fot

Headlight assemblies needed

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlight assemblies needed
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:18:02 -0700
I need a pair of full headlight assemblies for a Mk4/1500.

This car has been a race car since the early 80's and the assemblies are
long since gone.  I'm in the process of fitting some duct work to where the
headlights were but I've found that I need some bits.  I have the pieces
that capture the headlight (a small chrome ring and a can with a hole in
it), but I need the remainder of the setup large bucket that the headlight
bolts to....

thanks

aaron

All the best