fot

test pilot heros

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: test pilot heros
From: "mordy dunst/ gasket works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:03:29 -0700
sometimes my regular work affords me the opportunity to meet some special
people...   this fellow  is singularly unique.  He  has flight  records that
are likely not to be duplicated.

So, a patient of mine is a former x15a2 pilot and has  astronaughts wings.

When I can I chat about things.  It was just a yesterday that I asked him how
much time elapsed  from when the  x15 was dropped to touch down at  the
landing site.....

------ He said about 12 to 15 minutes.

I was under the impression that the flight was substantially longer lived.

So, How many  g's did it pull when the rockets lit ?

-------4g's for a  while until the sky was black.

.........to be able to chat with  living history.

md