fot

Re: Crown wheel and pinion

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Crown wheel and pinion
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:53:52 -0500
What used to be John Kipping is now Canley Classics.

I just tried to look it up with my bookmarked URL
(http://www.kipping.co.uk/index.html) and that did not work. Google reveals
the URL is now http://www.canleyclassics.com/

And yes, I have found there a few items (including 4:55 gearsets)
unobtainable from stateside sources. Fair prices too. When I bought two of
those gearsets (which ain't featherweight stuff), their price plus flying it
over the ocean came to about what I'd have expected to pay (and have paid in
the past) on this side of the pond.

--Rocky